Shrimp is a type of seafood that many people love, this type of seafood has a sweet taste savory. seafood processed into food or delicious cuisine than any other seafood. The most practical processing is only fried with simple spices. Other seafood that is not less delicious when fried is squid.
How to choose fresh shrimp is to choose a color that is still transparent and when we hold the meat is still hard and the head is also not separated from the body. Fresh seafood will be delicious cooked or processed into anything. Well, that’s the tips to consider when choosing this type of seafood, may be useful yes. Here we also share the ingredients and how to make fried shrimp.
Ingredients to Make Crispy Fried Shrimp
- Fresh shrimp 500 grams
- Lime 1 piece
- Pepper powder (pepper) 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons spice flour
- Low protein spoon 10 tablespoons
- Egg yolks 1 egg
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
Sweet Sauce Material:
- 10 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- Water 300 liter
- Cornstarch 1 tablespoon
- Onion 1 fruit (sliced)
- Garlic 1 clove (chopped)
- Cucumber to taste (sliced matches)
- Carrots to taste (sliced matches)
- Right amount of oil
- Vinegar 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons of English sauce
- ]sugar to taste
How to make fried flour prawns:
- The first step cleans the shrimp from the head and feet, was clean.
- Marinade shrimp with lime, pepper, and salt for 5 minutes.
- After that mix, the seasoning flour, low protein flour, and baking powder mix well. Roll the shrimp into the flour until evenly distributed.
- Next, beat the eggs, dip the shrimp into the egg and dip into the flour again.
- Then fry over hot oil until browned (golden brown). Lift, drain.
- Sweet sauce: first of all stir-fry the garlic and onions until the smell of delicious fragrance. After that add the cucumber and carrots. Saute for a while.
Next add the tomato sauce, water, English sauce, sugar, pepper, and salt. Stir well. Starch the cornstarch so the sauce thickens. Taste the taste, if there is less please add other seasonings according to taste can also be added pieces of pineapple fruit for more fresh.
…Continue reading "Tips Making Crispy Fried Shrimp" »